San Diego Home Info by Gretchen Pagnotta
Why You Should Consider Rancho Bernardo as Your New Community!
1. Year round climate offers near perfect weather
2. The community has been well planned and offers housing for all buyer requirements. You can find golf course condos and homes, 2 senior neighborhoods, neighborhoods with community centers, neighborhoods offering 1 acre lots, neighborhoods with patio homes, neighborhoods with walk to schools ….something for everyone!
3. The schools have high ratings since they are part of the Poway Unified School District. Go to my website, www.SanDiegoHomeInfo.com and get more information on school scores!
4. There is convenient shopping with multiple grocery stores, speciality stores and the big box stores such as…Home Depot, Costco, Ralphs, Albertsons, Jimbos, Fresh and Easy, Trader Joes (can you tell I am a food alcoholic shopper)…Best Buy, Big 5, Bed,Bath and Beyond, Petco, Marshalls, Ross, Chicos, Target…the list goes on..and there are 2 large malls within a 15 minute drive. Shop til you drop!
5. The medical facilities are close by. There is a new Scripps Medical office Building, Pomerado Hospital with their medical offices, many imaging, labs, MD offices and UCSD, Sharp, Scripps are only a 20 minute drive. So, get sick..you will get excellent care!
7. The prices for homes and condos are reasonable. Compare the prices for on homes in Rancho Bernardo with other San Diego Communities and you will be writing a purchase contract! Just make sure you do it with us! There are 2 zip codes to search 92127, 92128 but let us do the legwork!
10. Rancho Bernardo is a planned community. There was considerable planning with this vibrant community. You will not see nonconforming zoning, i.e. junky streetscapes because RB has been carefully designed. From the red tile roofs to the street scape landscaping this is a beautiful town you will be proud to call home!
For more information give me a shout! [email protected]